As part of our continual development, we have recently launched an Accident Repair facility, situated within our vehicle refurbishment centre in Middlewich. As a result of this exciting expansion, and increasing volumes of work, we are looking for additional Panel Beaters, Painters, MET and Vehicle Prep Technicians to join the team and help maximise this new and growing opportunity.
All positions are on a Self-Employed basis and offer competitive rates of pay, excellent working conditions and optional extended working hours with the potential for high earnings and personal development.
As a member of the repair team, you will be engaged in the repair and refurbishment of both cars and light commercial vehicles. Using modern methods and equipment to ensure a cost effective repair that meet the requirements of the customer, vehicle manufacturer and BS10125.
Dependent on your role, your duties may include:
- Working on cars and light commercial vehicles from multiple manufacturers
- Working to Audatex estimates and industry recognised repair methods
- Achieving high utilisation, efficiency and productivity levels
- Stripping and refitting vehicle components
- The repair or replacement of vehicle panels
- The use of specialist body repair equipment – i.e. measuring & pulling equipment, body jigs, welding plant, paint booths, mixing and spraying equipment and smart repair tools
- Ensuring that all work carried out meets acceptable safety and quality standards. Reporting all faults and defects noticed whilst working on vehicles and ensuring all vehicles are safe to use upon completion.
- Keep all work areas and workshop clean and tidy, free from hazard and compliant with current H&S legislation
- Liaising with estimating, parts and line managers to minimise repair cost and VOR time
- Accurately reporting all components, materials and consumables used
- Protection and care of customers vehicles & contents with covers and dust sheets etc
- Other duties and responsibilities as required
You will preferably be:
- ATA or NVQ Qualified (or working towards)
- Possess a wide range of body shop skills & experience
- Conversant with Audatex, Escribe and the requirements of BS10125
- Open to further training and development
If this is you, and you want to be part of this exciting development please send us your up to date CV and a covering letter telling us why you would be best suited to one of these roles.
We look forward to hearing from you.